- Mindfulness Mondays 5/18: Spring Awakening from Blogging Hiatus
- Mindfulness Monday 4/20: You live, you learn, and you still live
- Mindfulness Mondays 4/13: Feeling “Full” of Life
- Mindfulness Mondays 4/6: Rising Early and Greeting the Day with Gratitude
- Mindfulness Mondays 3/30: Defining Strength Mindfully
- Mindfulness Mondays 3/16: To Love is to be Vulnerable (at least a little bit)
- Mindfulness Check-In 3/2: Loud Thoughts and Meditation Bells
- Mindfulness Check-In 2/23: Some Remedies for a case of the Work Mondays
- Mindfulness Check-In 2/16: Stir Crazy Exercises and Ponderings
- Mindfulness Check-In 2/9/14: Routines
I wanted to update readers with my daily practice of mindfulness, as well as my reactions and feelings of my progress. I created a goal for this year to complete an exercise flow of yoga sequences each day, such as some that are found on Yoga with Adriene (she’s awesome), as well as meditate for at least 5 minutes daily. Since I’m all about sharing resources, here are some great free apps you can download either onto your phone or computer, along with some useful sites that I’ve found helpful and may be to you too! Check out the topic “Mindfulness” for my progress!
http://yogawithadriene.com/ If you’re needing some free yoga videos by a person with amazing positive energy!
http://my.happify.com/ If you need a happy boost, create a free profile and play some mood-altering games!
http://www.mindful.org/ If you want more resources or ideas on practicing mindfulness or meditation!
http://www.doyogawithme.com/ If you want an array free videos for yoga sequences and meditation guidance!